destination after Beta: Modifier Change
Make offset for polygons with bevel in corners. Output inner and outer polygons separately.
This node has the following inputs:
- Vers - vertices of objects
- Pols - polygons of objects
- offset - offset values. Vectorized for every polygon as [[f,f,f,f,f]]
- nsides - number of rounded sides
- radius - bevel radius. Vectorized for every polygon as [[f,f,f,f,f]]
All parameters can be given by the node or an external input.
radius are vectorized and they will accept single or multiple values.
|nsides||Integer||1||number of rounded sides.|
This node has the following outputs:
- OutPols - get polygons that lay in outer polygon’s line.
- InPols - get polygons that lay in inner polygon’s line.
Examples of usage¶
Offset and radius are defined by distance between point and polygon’s center, divided by some number:
Parameters’ cases, that make different polygons (decomposer list node used to separate):
Upper image can be defined by one offset and list (range) of numbers, plugget to offset/radius, wich are vectorised: