This node transforms vertices by one of deformations, similar to Blender’s “Simple Deform” modifier.
This node has the following inputs:
- Origin. This matrix defines origin and coordinate axis of deformation. Default value is identity matrix.
- Angle. Deformation angle. Available in Twist, Bend modes.
- Factor. Deformation factor. Available in Taper mode.
- Low limit. Percentage value. Vertices below this limit will use the same transformation as vertices on the boundary.
- High limit. Percentage value. Vertices above this limit will use the same transformation as vertices on the boundary.
This node has the following parameters:
Mode. Deformation mode. Supported modes are:
These modes are similar to their namesakes in Blender’s “Simple Deform” modifier.
Angle mode. Defines which units are used for Angle input. Available values are Radian and Degree. Default is Radian. Available only in Twist, Bend modes.
Lock X, Lock Y. If checked, then corresponding coordinates of vertices will not be changed. Note that this lock is applied to coordinates relative to Origin.
This node has one output: Vertices.
Examples of usage¶